Saturday, November 6, 2010

Forbidden City

Wednesday, October 20th

On Wednesday we went to the Forbidden City. I saw 12 kitties in a courtyard while my Dad was calling someone on his iPad. I got to stay a while and pet the cats. There were 4 white ones, one orange, one brown and black. Two more kitties were white and black and two were black and then there were two black kittens. All the kitties I saw were stray cats that live in the Forbidden City. Later I learned that they have a job. They kill all the mice and rats. Good kitties.




After the Forbidden City tour we went to our hotel. Then we took a taxi a few minutes then we walked. On the way we went through a park. I saw forty-seven kitties at the park! I don’t remember all the colors because there were too many and it was too dark. There were kitties in the grass, on the sidewalk, two kittens eating food, then I saw one kitten on a ledge of rocks and another kitten on a ledge of rocks and between them was a path of stairs. Some kitties were even hiding in the bushes. Everywhere I went there were kitties.


I was so glad to see all those kitties. It was so legit.


2 comments:

  1. Cameron, I am so glad you found some kitties in China! It looks like a lot of fun there. I would like to see all the historical places. Be good, Madison Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron - You are getting bigger and bigger on your trip. It is so nice to see you and your brothers and your parents are doing so well!
    How is it to travel to such cool places?

    ReplyDelete