Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oceans Park

My favorite thing in Hong Kong was Ocean Park. Ocean Park is a theme park on the back side of Victoria peak next to the ocean.
The Dragon
Ocean Park was my favorite because of the rides and pandas. They had regular pandas and red pandas also known as fire fox pandas. The red pandas are a cross between bears and racoons. Pandas are one of my favorite animals.

My favorite two rides were the Eagle and the Dragon. The Eagle was the best. I rode on it four times in a row! There was a tall pole with four beams sticking out of the top. Each beam had six eagle heads on it. You sat in the eagle and the whole ride ride lifted up in the air and then spun around. At the same time the six eagle heads spun around a different direction. My mom could only handle going on it one time.

Ocean Park was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment