Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Golden Sands


Yesterday we flew from Hanoi to Hoi An on an A323 Air Bus. When we arived we walked down a ramp and got onto a bus. The bus took us to the terminal and we went inside to ask for a taxi, but before we got to the counter a man who my mom met the other day in Hanoi gave us advice so we would not not pay to much money for a taxi.

The taxi driver said he was lost when we were only about two kilometers from the hotel so he asked a woman on the street who was his friend for directions. The woman gave him directions and gave my mom a card for hand made shirts and pants.

Once we got to the hotel a man got our bags and took them into the hotel. We went into the hotel and sat down on the couch and a server gave us mango juice while my mom checked us in.
Yummy Mango Juice
Cheers!

The next morning we got up and went to breakfast. I went to the buffet and came back with eggs, donuts, fruit, ham, cheess, pancakes, toast, and juice. After a delightful breakfast we went to our room to do school work. It took us a long time to do it beacuse we had to do double the work than usual beacuse we had to catch up. It took us about two and a half hours to finish.

Once I finnished I went to the pool and my brothers soon joined me. We swam and had fun for about three hours.


Then we went to our room and got dressed and went to dinner at our hotel. Our waiter could not speak english very well, he was still learing and training. I ordered pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy. The meal was delicious. Once we all finnished we ordered dessert. My brother and I got lemon cheese cake, my mom got apple pie, and my other brother got brownies. The cheese cake was not good at all, it tasted like eggs. After dessert went back to our room. My brothers and I were waiting for Star Wars the Clone Wars but soon found out that there is no Star Wars the Clone Wars on the Asia cartoon net work. So we crawled into bed, turned of the lights, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment