Friday, November 19, 2010

Horseback riding in Mongolia

Mom and I on our horses
This week my mom, brother Cameron, and I went horse back riding in Mongolia. My dad and brother Taylor went to three mines which were gold, cooper, and coal mines. When we got to the horse station, we immediatly got on the horses. We rode brown, tan, and gray horsees, my horse was brown. We started to go up the hill and then got to a small ridge it was a very beautiful site but all things can't last forever so we went to ther other side of the hill. Once over the hill my brother had to go to the bathroom so he went in the beautiful snow and ruined it with yellow liquid. After he finnished we went through a small town and came right back to the spot where we started. I was realived to get of beacuse my thighs hurt so much from bouncing on the horse.

I had a very fun time. So much fun that Cameron and I rode again the next morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey cowboy,

    Giddyup. Two days horse back riding NICE. Maybe you will have a opportunity to ride in another country before the year is out. Today Friday ll/19 we received your post card from China. We look forward to seeing your pictures. Are they ones you took yourself? Love Granma

    ReplyDelete