Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Only Thing That's Fun is Swimming

Since our trip to Vietnam, pretty much all we have been doing is having so many clothes made it's the equivilent of going to Old Navy three times a day.  Mom had to go to the ATM three times in one day because she is spending tons of money. We keep meeting workers at the hotel who tell us to go to "my sister's shop" or "go to my wife's shop." The only good thing about all this are my two pairs of red and blue satin pajamas that I had made .

So Handsome
Right next to one of the shops, there is a street vendor and she sells goodies.Taylor and I always get a donut. Ryan gets a meaty treat and my Mom gets the coconut bun or fried banana cake.

I have also gotten better at swimming because our hotel is a beach resort with a swimming pool that is 150 meters or 500 feet in length. It is supper dupper long, I mean, it would take Michael Phelps an hour to go to the end and back. I know that's an exaggeration but that is what it feels like to me. I would only take a half an hour so I guess Michael Phelps could do it in less than a minute. Swimming is so fun!!
My Brothers and I in the Pool
YeeHaw!
The breakfast at the hotel is awesome. There are sugar donuts and cinnamon sugar donuts, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, eggs, yogurt, fruit, toast, buns, and any thing you could imagine. I get stuffed. It is really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment