Saturday, November 6, 2010

Denmark vs China

I have recently visited China and Denmark. I think Denmark is better in lots of ways. There is more freedom in Denmark to roam but in China it is tight with military with live ammo in g3's, ak47's, and Smith and Wesson shotgun's with live slugs.
I think Denmark is also more enjoyable because there are lakes, rolling green hills, cool palaces to visit ,and peaceful walks on a farmer's road in the morning. Billind, Denmark is the Lego headquarters and the first original Legoland which was totally cool.


I think China is just OK, there are nice people but service is just OK and the food is bland. By the way sesame chicken is not a real Chinese dish it is an American dish. China is a communist country and there is tight security all day long and night. For example, every time you check into a new hotel you have to register with the police. The air is so polluted because of all the factories you rarely see blue sky. Plus, there are skyscrapers and people everywhere. Beijing, the capital city, is home to 25 million people.


I did have fun in the smaller communities of China like Lijiang because it was more peaceful and quiet. However, I would choose Denmark over China.

2 comments:

  1. Sesame Chicken isn't a real Chinese dish? :( China sounds fun, wish I could b there

    ReplyDelete