Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ziplining

December 29

Yesterday my Mom, Dad, Taylor, Cameron, And I went ziplining. My family and I had a driver pick us up after breakfast. I had pastries, cereal, and eggs for breakfast. The car ride was one hour to the mountains where we went ziplinging. When we got there we put on our helmets and gear.



Once we finnished this task we walked to the first platform. Our guide said that he has been working for two days, but my dad picked up on his name Boston which he thought meant "boss ton". He was hilarious and had us laughing all day long.

This is Boston
My brothers and I had lots of fun for the first ten lines. Then we spoted our next move which was a ten meter (about thirty-three feet) drop to a lower level. Everybody was eager to drop. We all screamed. From there we went on the longest zipline in all of Thailand. It was a blast.

Wheeeeeeeee

Next my brothers and I spoted another thril it was the highest zipline above the ground. I was amazed as to how beautiful the valley was but it only lasted fifteen secconds.


We had eight more lines to go, then the biggest drop of them all. It would drop you forty meters down to the end of the course. Every body screamed including me.



The day was a blast and I loved it.
 
Flying with my bro Taylor



3 comments:

  1. Could be more exciting than a ride at DisneylanD!!XOXXOGranma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun...we wish we were there....

    Pop and Granma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan -
    This is something I've always wanted to do! So glad your family could do this together! :D
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete