Sunday, January 9, 2011

7-11 in Thailand


How my liking for 7-11 all started was, when I was in Hong Kong and my Mom and Taylor were out shopping at local markets and my Dad, Ryan and I were looking for a place to eat. We found 7-11 and I got a hot dog.

In Vietnam and Cambodia I didn't like that there weren't any 7-11s. When we got to Thailand there were tons of them.There are about 4000 7-11 in Thailand. When we are driving down the street we see up to 10 7-11's. I look for the red and green sign and when I see one I get excited. Then I beg to go to 7-11. My Mom and Dad usually say no.

Hey, here's another one.
I like 7-11 because it has yummy snacks. My favorite thing to buy there is hot dogs because they are so awesome. In Bangkok we bought ice cream instead because it was so hot. One night we at a local street food restaurant. Ryan and I didn't want that food so we asked if we could get food from 7-11 since there was one close by. Mom made a deal with me that if there was nothing I liked to eat I could get 7-11 instead. I bought a ham and cheese burrito. That was a weird name to call it because it wasn't really a burrito but it was good.

Really Mom, another 7-11 photo?
When I grow up I want to bring 7-11 to Anchorage and make it as big as Fred Meyer! That would be rad!

YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for 7-ll. There must be a good spot to reintroduce one in Anch as big as Fred meyer when you return home! Hope you find them wherever you go, Cameron. Love, G'ma

    ReplyDelete