Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tiger Kingdom - Chiang Mai

December 26

2,ooo,ooo,ooo years ago just kidding, two days ago we went to a place called Tiger Kingdom.



I was excited to go inside the cages of all sorts of tigers like big tigers, small tigers and white tigers. I was disappointed the moment we arrived because the lady who worked there said you had to be at least fifteen years old to go inside the big tigers cages. So, we went inside the small tiger's cage instead of the big tiger's cage because that was our only choice since me and my brothers aren't older than fifteen years.



I love cats.
   
Inside the small tiger's cages we got to pet all five. There were three baby tigers that were one month old and two bigger ones that were three months old. My Dad took lots of pictures. I thought it was lame because we only got to spend ten minutes with the tigers. After that we did get to see the big tigers but not go in their cages.



I think it would be better if people didn't have to be fifteen or older so the young kids could to the big tigers too. Even though I didn't get to go in the other cages I still liked petting the small tigers.



My Dad took this photo of a bigger tiger.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pose of all 5 of you with tigers. Great photo op. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cameron - of all of your adventures so far petting the baby tigers would have been my favorite!!! How super duper fun!!!

    ReplyDelete