Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My thoughts on Thailand

Every time I sit down to write about our trip in Thailand I get a case of writers block. It's even comical to me using that term to describe my case since I never have considered myself a writer. However, the nature of my life this year, on this RTW adventure leaves me no choice. If I want to remember things we have done, places we have been, memories we have made I must write. So, therefore, I can self-diagnosis "Thailand Writers Block."

Thailand Writers Block, defined by me, is a lack of desire, willingness and words to describe our least favorite month and our least favorite country in all of Asia. So since I still suffer from Thailand Writers Block I will post a bunch of photos and you can write comments like; "Looks like a fab time to me." "What's wrong with you Marne?" "I loved Thailand, can't understand why you didn't." "Oh those beaches are amazing, are you crazy?" And to all that I say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion." Enjoy.

Fishing in Ko Samui Thai style.


Beach snacks, fresh grilled corn on the cob. Ko Samui.
Heading into a cave on Ko Lanta
Barely fitting through this hole.
Waging world war in a game of Risk.
Mastering the art of fire yo-yos. No fire for novices. Only after one month of dedicated practice.
Renting our very own tuk-tuk! Captain Robert on the handle bars. Whoo Hoo!
Heading to Ko Phi Phi on the boat.
Ko Phi Phi
Football with the resort staff. No english needed, only a ball.
The too crowded beach. Unfortunately most were like this.
Taking the plunge.
Snorkel Cameron.
Our last night in Ko Phi Phi. It was a good day.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment